- All Cookies used by this Site are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Site places any Cookies on your computer, subject to clause 7, you will be presented with a dialog requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling GD Limited (company number 03565480), whose registered office is at SG House, 1 Dukes Green Avenue, Feltham, TW14 0LR, United Kingdom to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Site may not function fully or as intended.
- Certain features of the Site depend upon Cookies to function. UK and EU Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. These Cookies are shown below. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings. Check the browser’s help documentation for details.
- This Site uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Site analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling us to better understand how Users use the Site. This, in turn, enables us to improve the Site and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these Cookies, as detailed below, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of the Site it does enable us to continually improve our business.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings